When you are done with your poker game nights, you can think of many things to do, but thinking of selling poker chips isn’t one of them. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t take advantage of the things you can buy to resell at a discount. If you are thinking about reselling poker chips, you can consider the following:
- Custom Clay Poker Chips: since 2006, Paulson has been producing custom clay poker chips. If you want to own a piece of history, these are the chips to get. In general, the chips are produced to extremely specific designs that you can choose from, as well as a variety of colors. Paulson is a top manufacturer in the industry, and the chips that they produce are some of the best.
The chips come in a variety of denominations, including one dollar, five dollars, twenty-five dollars, fifty dollars, one hundred dollars and five hundred dollars.
- Poker Chip Cases: Cases that are designed to hold poker chips can be bought. There are a variety of different cases available, which include aluminum, vinyl, and metal Cases. aluminum cases are the most expensive, but they are by far the most secure. The and the most popular cases are the aluminum cases.
- Poker Chip Stands: If you want to display your chips, you can buy stand cases that can hold them. There are a variety of different stands available. Usually stands include slots for you to attach your chips.
- Poker Chip Wheels: If you want wheel covers, you can buy wheel covers that include a wheel. The most common is the drill/ Continent wide wheel cover.
If you are buying poker chips for the first time, you may want to…
- Surf the Net and find lots of sales and buy the best deals you can.
- Consider hosting your own poker game. This can be a great way to get exposure to the game, and if you are winning people will definitely want to play again.
- Own a website or blog that will offer your trading services.
- Narrow down your search for the best deals and products.
- Deal direct with a dealer. Use an on-line trading company.
When dealing with aDealer, follow these Tips:
- Ask for a price sheet and discover the rough cost of everything.
- Ask for a set-up time. They want to be able to say yes or no, but most people will say okay.
- disagree with the conditions of the sale before coming in and taking the items
- give them your information and they will get back to you very quickly.
- Auction off your items at your site.
When you deal with a Dealer, follow these Rules of Thumb:
- Set a limit for what you want to buy and see of it is worth the fee.
- Set a maximum profit guarantee for yourself before entering the deal.
- Give your dealer free money or a commission if you win.
Not all Dealer’s Tips are Lawful:
- Some Dealers are nice, but some are just evil.
- Some Dealers try to get the biggest rip possible.
- Some Dealers are addicted to gambling.
- Some don’t pay attention to cash tips.
- Ignore tip about the quality of the poker chips.
Most dealers are good, but you will get a bad deal if you choose not to follow directions. If you insist on ignoring instructions to go to the ATM, Hand over the money, then find out what happens.
If you follow these instructions you will almost certainly be successful. It requires a lot of attention. But, as with anything else, practice makes perfect. When you learn how to play Bolagila, rewards are awaiting you.